See, Jalisa and I don't get along sometimes. We need our own space. I am going to need to find more patience. Add to that more discipline (dedication to work that is). I get far too lazy at home.
I can see I am going to have less time on my hands. Working. Homeschooling. I want to try to do more volunteer work at church (they have a tutoring program that I would like to be involved in). So no more doing craft sstuff that I don't care for. I feel this obligation to make as much as I can, just because I can.
Not 2010. These are my goals crafty wise:
- Winter coats for the kids
- Work pants for Wayne
- Something from ugly fabric
- Something from a retro pattern
- A winter jacket for me
- Flannelette PJs for the kids
- Clothes for me using non staple patterns - phase out cotton tees from work wardrobe
- Experiment with my ideas for dyeing with my tray and shaving cream.
- Crafty stuff with Jalisa, that we can use.
Oh, and blog more.