Monday, June 29, 2009

Sewing for June

This is me trying to get a good picture for a competition held at Crafty Mamas. I did not succeed.
Jalisa is wearing a white cotton blouse (from Ottobre 3/07 I think) with a cord skirt (swirl dyed by me). Trim at the bottom is some mini pom poms. Scott is wearing a jacket ( I used the Kwik sew for toddler hoodie changed it to have a lining, and used the zipper version). I used an applique from Ottobre for the dog. The pants are also Ottobre. I used a brown stretch cord with a dog print for the pockets.
Here is the jumper I am wearing in the first photo. I think it is pattern 2993 from Kwik Sew. I used a mauve-ish sweater knit that I have been stashing since uni.
I made this last night. I wanted to time how long it took to make since someone asked me. Under two hours. This is a nice light grey marle fleece fabric. I found a Barbie zipper pull for $1 so I added that today. This is the same pattern that I used earlier this month, but I omitted the pockets.

2 comments:

  1. You have been a busy sewing mumma this month - I wanted to join in as well but I seem to have spent the month knitting. I guess that there is always today left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've gotten so much done! Everything looks fantastic, especially the purple top you made yourself, I love the colour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.