I traced the size 38 and adjusted the shoulder seams for my sloping shoulders. The fabric is a self stripe cotton fabric.
The original pattern includes a waistband, which I did not want, so I extended by the amount the waistband would have lengthened it by (that is, 5cm). I also changed the back piece into two so that it would also be princess seamed. I found a similar pattern with princess seams on the back and traced the new line - pretty easy.
I changed the sleeves as well. The Burda one has a slit in the sleeves and you finish it with ties made from bias binding. I wanted to add a cuff. I did not calculate the cuff width correctly, so I ended up with a narrow cuff. It still looks fine though.
I will probably use this pattern again, but I have a few others that I want to try first. There is a couple in Burda 5/2010 that I am keen to make up and I am currently drafting up some anthropolgie blouse knockoffs as well (using a Burda shirt as a base!)
Next up is #107 from Burda 6/2008. I love love love this pattern and it comes in a dress variation, which I plan to sew sometime in the future. Again, I traced the 38 and adjusted the shoulder seam. I used a white cotton lurex fabric which was sometimes a nightmare to sew (funnily it was fine when I used some in DD's coat, but the lurex kept catching, grrr).
The only variation to the pattern was the shirring. The original is a elastic casing sewn on the outside, but I thought it would be easier to gather with shirring elastic (and it was very easy).
I can't wait to try the dress version of this.