I had a number of goals that I wanted to achieve this year. Here is my list, I am happy that I did quite a few of them. I did have a longer list than normal.
- Winter coats for both the kids Only sewed Jalisa' coat
- Flannelette PJs for both the kids Sewed PJs for Scott only
- Sew up something using some ugly fabric
- Jacket for me DONE
- Sew something from a vintage pattern and post on Sew Retro
- Little black dress for me DONE
- Black pants for me DONE
- Creative entry for the local show DONE
- Discharge dyeing DONE
- Tray dyeing using thickened dyed DONE
- Make 4 pairs of work pants for DH
- Make a body double DONE, just need to stuff it
- Trial 12 new patterns for me DONE, I managed 16
The unwritten goal I was aiming to do this year was to do a lot more 'me' sewing. This year I sewed up 41 items for me.
- Dress = 5 (including 2 new patterns)
- Skirts = 3 (1 new pattern)
- Pants and shorts = 9 (5 new patterns)
- Blouses, tees and cardigans = 11 (6 new patterns)
- Jackets = 2 (2 new patterns)
- PJs and undies = 11 (1 new pattern)
I think I met that goals. Overall I am pleased with all the sewing I have done this year.