I bought the Winter 2011/2012 issue of the My Image sewing magazine after seeing Melissa from Fehr Trade's version. I had made a few muslins of different cowl top patterns looking for the one but since Melissa was so positive, I thought it was nearly worth making a wearable top straight away. I did choose to cut into this skin tone, not a great colour but with a lovely hand cotton lycra, because I wasn't sure about the sizing, as it is a lot smaller in the waist then my Jalie patterns.
It turned out awesome. Extremely quick too, being only a knit top.
The back view shows less wrinkles there than normal. Maybe I need to try reducing the waist ease on my other tees. The shoulders are a little wide,so I will make an adjustment for next time.
This photo is just me playing with new settings on Picasso. I took the photos before work so never got anything else than a hands on the hip shot.