Friday, July 03, 2009

Felty fun

I saw these little felt "boards" ages ago and added the concept to me list of gift ideas. With an invitation to a 4 year old birthday party, I thought this would be good to try.

The outside has handles and a pocket for storing the felt shapes.
I still have more shapes to cut, but they are fiddly and I dislike fiddly, so I haven't done them yet. I was thinking of adding accessories such as a hat, bag etc. There are some more hair bits that must have stayed in the pocket.

Jalisa has requested one for christmas. I hope the birthday girl likes it.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea - might have to borrow it for a christmas gift for A. We will be moving at the end of the year and would make a great play thing in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic idea! I remember playing with felt drawings when I was little - I had a red riding hood set, gosh I haven't thought about that for years, but can now remember all the different pieces vividly. I'd spend hours 'drawing' up lots of scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great gift idea Marie - and I am not impartial to a bit of fiddly stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.