Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My latest purchase


I ordered a snap machine, the dies and 6 different colours of snaps using my birthday money and money left over from selling on ebay. I am very excited as I really loath hammering each snap in, and since I love using them on Jay's clothes, I thought I would make an investment. Besides, I may well have a clothing business one day and I will need it.

Jalisa had a great time at Queen's Park looking a the animals and going on the slide. She wondered off and fell down into the garden. We did not have a good look around - I won't to stay near the bags. The park was so full of kids (school holidays) that someone could easily steal our purses. Sue and our kids had lunch at the kiosk, the hot chips smelt great but I had a toasted sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.