Wednesday, June 04, 2008

3 little presents

I finished some artist's folder's. Andrea made them some time ago and I added the idea to my list of gift ideas. With a party to attend on Saturday, I thought they would make a good present for all the three and four year old girls in playgroup. Apparently the tute is at CraftApple but I couldn't actually find it. Anyway, I made my own pattern up, using the dimensions of the scrap books I had already purchased.
This is the inside - room for pencils and the scrapbook.
I have another one to make up - I cut a piece wrong (and it has made me not want to sew it up)


3 comments:

  1. Marie these look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Marie, Craft Apple does not have the link up anymore as this pattern is in a book she released. She did however e-mail me the tute, let me know if you would like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.