First up is a dress that I made last year. It is two Burda patterns morphed together. I like the shoulder area of one dress but did not like it's sleek, sheath skirt portion. So I traced another dress pattern with a flared princess lined skirt.
I was looking a little sack - like until I used the seams and took it in, lots.
I can't remember if I showed this blouse from last year. It is the same pattern as this top
I made it with a white stretch poplin. I chose to use the collar and lapel option and a flat sleeve. I can't get the lapel to sit down though - the lapel piece is quite thin and with the lapel/interfacing + seam + facing/interfacing, it is quite thick with fabric.
I am wearing a new skirt that I know I haven't blogged yet - I finished it yesterday. Pattern is Burda, actually the same skirt pattern as my January Meme
However, between each panel I have added a godet (you know, a triangle). So it is lovely and swishy.