I have had this Burda blouse (105 from 5/2008) traced for a while, but I only got around to making it up this week. I really love the pleated neckline finished with binding - it makes a nice change from the collared shirts I usually wear to work in warmer weather.
I am not so keen on the fold up sleeves. They just look awkward. But seeing as the fabric is a sheer voile and I need a singlet underneath, it is more suitable as a transition piece anyway and the sleeve length is not too bad.
I used this blouse to practise my bound button technique.
The pattern actually has you make casing for the elastic but I just use shirring elastic. Probably not the best choice for this delicate fabric though.
Fingers crossed this post works. My poor computer is in the fix up shop and my work computer is not displaying blogger properly. I have uploaded the pictures using picasa instead.