Monday, July 08, 2013

Snuggly blue jumper

 
I am still waiting for Winter to hit my city - I am such a wimp with the cold and require at least a coat by this time of year. I thought something new to wear to work would lift me out of my -the-holidays-are-too-short-I-don't-want-to-go-back-to-work mood I was in. Not sure if it was the new jumper or not, but I was actually happy and maybe a little bit excited about returning to work. I do actually enjoy teaching (love kids learning), just not the rush around in the morning and afternoon, preparing meals etc. And the commute.
 
 
My new jumper is a repeat of Jalie 2449, which I made last year. I used all of the same modications with the neckband as last time, as it really sits nicely at the back.

The fabric is a blue marle knit from Darn Cheap Fabrics online store (which has very exxy postage). And like my Jalie 2449 outfit from last year, this is a completely Jalie outfit again. Love those patterns

3 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a snuggly jumper. Beautifully accessorised with your EQ badge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - yeah. I have gotten into the routine of not wearing long necklaces and earrings, since some of my (school) kids grab at them. My fave one got broken this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sweater. I love that color. And I always enjoy it when I realize I'm wearing all Jalie or Ottobre or whatever, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.