I finally got around to getting a new ink cartridge, so I could do the applique on Jalisa's stocking. I was stingy and only used one of the Michael Miller FQs (Santa disco dot). I think the J was placed a little too high, I forgot to make some type of loop and the shape of the stocking looks more like a boot, but I am still happy with it. Since I have no mantel or *nice* place to hang it, I have pegged it to the Christmas tree. I just wish the photo had captured the beautiful lights.
The other thing I made yesterday was some playdough - I thought I had made it way to runny so I left it out to dry while we ran some errands and it came to the right consistency. Next time I am going to add some scent as it so fun for adults to play with to. I made green and purple yesterday, to add to the pinky-red that we brought home from the creche room at church. I am thinking that bright lots of scented playdough would make great gifts for the kids at mum's group and playgroup on their birthdays.