Sunday, November 18, 2007

Do you put your hat on your elbow, on your elbow?

Your hat on your elbow? Uh-uh, uh-uh!

This hat is from Ottobre 2/2003 (#13). Very fast to make, as it is the only one pattern piece for the whole hat. This will be just a spare for around the house - I just felt like doing some fast sewing and wanted to test out this pattern.
This is the other hat I made. I actually fished it out of the bin, as I had thrown it away the other night (I sewed the panels up the wrong way - there is a particular way so not to get a huge lump in the middle). I made these flower pins yesterday - the bigger one is for the matching dress. This set will be given to Jalisa for Christmas - she actually (accidently) saw the dress yesterday and asked if she could have it. I had to distract her and quickly put it away. I think she may have forgotten about it for now. Hopefully.

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is Jalisa in that hat - Love the colour on her! Sorry to hear about Aquaberry, but your right - being a Mum is the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie great hats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those hats. The fabric you chose looks great on the hats too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watermelon hat! She looks very cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute! She looks like a little pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute hats. Love the purple and green spots and the flower pins to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hats, aaaawww look at her beautiful blonde curls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:40 pm

    OMG! Your daughter is adorable! And I LOVE that hat! Wish I could sew....

    Shonja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.