Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Push it - the sequel

SIL just had another baby boy and I decided to make a small outfit to send with some other presents. Since she likes to dress the older boys in matching outfits I had to brilliant idea (just kidding) to make the older boys matching tees.

I used a blanket stitch this time for the appliques - took a lot more time but it shouldn't fray this time. The tees are Ottobre and the romper is Kwik Sew 3090 ( I think).
The only difference in the appliques is the size of the dirt being pushed. It gets bigger as the size gets bigger - hopefully the boys will be able to tell the difference when it is time to get dressed.
If you click on the title, you can see the original post I made about the applique.


  1. Marie I love these tshirts and I love the larger amounts of dirt for each bigger boy, great idea

  2. what a great idea.......they are very lucky little boys........

    Gill from Canada


Thanks - I love receiving comments.