Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cutting back

The challenge is to cut back on internet time. I spend WAY too much time online. I was going to go cold turkey for a week but I thought that was going to be too hard for me and then I would have to deal with the guilt that went with not being able to keep that challenge. So I am limiting myself to less than 1 hour a day.

I have been aware of my problem for a bit, been trying to fill my time with other fun things. Wayne is gone for a long time during the day (Monday -Friday: leaves at 6:15, back at home a 5, Saturdays 6:15-1) and Jalisa is up early and has two long sleeps during the day, so I have a lot of time to fill by myself.

I am the type of person that has to be busy, occupied but I have made the commitment not to return to permanent work while the kids are really young. I am used to being at home now, but really need a big project or something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.