Wednesday, October 18, 2006

100 posts

Pretty busy day with working (argh, I dislike relief working for the teacher that goes to half a dozen classes - it feels like you don't make any difference). I decided to stop in at an op shop and bought an adult smock pattern, some buttons (yay, they had loads of them) and a book on having a second child.

Fabric store next, as it is just a walk under the trainline and across the road form the op shop. I decided to treat myself to a kwik sew pattern, as they were 25% off. Plus I picked up a US flag printed fabric to make a bag for a present for Cindy who is getting married next month and moving to the US and some white poplin to make more bloomers for Aquaberry.

I thought this pattern would be good as a dress - it was a toss up between a few patterns, since I haven't bought a new pattern in ages (years now I think) but did not want to go overboard with buying. I have some rayon elastane that I might use soon.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great pattern Marie, can't wait to see how it works out. Good on you for sewing for yourself. I think I may start to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.