Saturday, January 19, 2008

Two firsts


This is Ottobre 2/2003 #5 - pants shortened into long shorts.
I am sure that this pattern will be a staple in Scott’s wardrobe - there are many options to change it up. You can choose from plain legs or extra panels, bellow pockets or patch, belt loops or none. I chose to add just one bellows pocket (first time, need to practice them more).


And just something very easy - a patch of fabric appliqued onto a ready made shirt. Not even worth showing but would be great for a beginner.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shorts Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts look really cute. Nice choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! And I haven't tried the whole applique thing yet. I really should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love the shorts, I haven't attempt bellows pockets yet myself, on my list lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.