Thursday, June 09, 2011

MMJ day 6, 7, 8 and 9

Day 6: off white tee (Kwik Sew), purple cowl jumper (Kwik Sew), black wool pants (Burda)
Weather: Cool with cloud cover
Plans: Work. This is the first time in a long time that I have been happy about going to work.




Day 7: purple cross over tee (Jalie), grey wide leg pants (Burda), black cardigan (RTW). Love the loop hanging there
Weather: Coolish
Plans: Work. I was feeling extremely happy because I am loving going to work. This year has been very stressful for me.




Day 8: white tee (Kwik Sew), off white cowl jumper (Kwik Sew), jeans (Jalie)
Weather: cold. It was cloudy all day and never warmed up.
Plans: Work again. Jalisa is off to school. Tracksuits are such a good look.


Day 9: black viscose knit skirt (Kwik Sew, with some changes), viscose knit tee (Kwik Sew, old and ugly), red velour hoodie (Kwik Sew). It looks funny because it is caught on my tights.
Weather: absolutely freezing
Plans: Sewing and lounging at home. I like to wear comfy clothes to dag around in. As it is, I have been sewing with my shoes on, which I hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.