Thursday, September 21, 2006

Exciting news - I recieved my biz rego yesterday, with my first choice a winner. Yay. So I am actually able to progress with an ABN, get a domain name etc.

I finished the shirred top for Jalisa yesterday. It is very much like the picture of my skirt, only a lot smaller. When she saw it, she wanted to try it on immediately - over her PJs. I will have to find a spot to put them away for down the coast, a place where I remember where at the right time, rather than in a year's time.

Tone on tone colours - i.e textured plains - if you like the "print" they are great too...thanks for reminding me Helen. I don't tend to buy much in the way of different textures - not to mix together anyway. Another thing to concentrate on rather than those delightful though aging prints.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marie.. CONGRATULATIONS on getting your business name (and first choice too!) Good luck with everything, I wish you all the best! :D.. I love the skirt too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, congrats on the name! Hint? LOL Very exciting! Wish my DD was as enthastic about trying on the clothes on that I make her. Got to love textured plains too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.