Friday, September 15, 2006
My friend Sue commented the other day that the only problem with the baby gown I gave her (I was thinking ah-oh....what is wrong with it) was that there was only 1 of them.
Not that it was a hint or anything but I decided to make another one for her. I used this off-white Bonds interlock (bought at a steal from Ebay). Since it is very plain, the applique really makes it a bit unique. The letters (hand dyed scraps left over from another project) are machine blacket stitched onto the polka dot cotton, so that there is only one line of stitches on the front (as not to irritate the skin.
Curtains rod is not hung yet, so not pics today. Still have my aches and permanent headache - so I am about to have some chicken soup. Yum.