Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OK, so the other day I was tagged by Cass and honestly, I had no idea what I had to do. It wasn't until I was reading Clair's blog that I realised.

The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
Lisa, Bronwen, Sam, Kellie, Kystar

1. Birds make me scream. I have this irrational fear that they are going to swoop me/peck me other something. Funny thing is, we have always had birds as pets, but they were alright.

2. I can take a long time to sew something. Not because I sew slow, but because after each step, I stop and admire my work.

3. I have weird food rules. Like you can't mix sweet and savoury together, except honey chicken (and that make sme sick)...actually, I don't like eating many foods combined, like mint and chocolate, meat and vegies...but I sometimes break my own rules!

4. I have had twice as much education as my husband. He went grades 1-10, I had 2 years at kinder, preschool, 1-12 and 5 years of uni. Then I went back to school and was a teacher.

5. I don't ask for help often. I like to find out the answer myslef, for some reason. Maybe if I did I would do better.

1 comment:

Thanks - I love receiving comments.