Sunday, August 27, 2006

April in Paris


April in Paris was a favourite movie when I was younger. Why is it that they (tv networks) never show the old musicals and the like much anymore. I remember watching seven wives for seven brothers, calamity jane etc all the time when I was a kid. Plus I could not even find the little house of the prairie series at Big W the other day.

Alas, I can only name dresses after them I suppose. This is the dress made from a stretch cotton elastane with parisian features printed on it. Like I said, one of my favourites.

I spent a large portion of yeaterday thinking of a name for my biz...very hard. Very hard. Came up with a great option, then I thought that it is too difficult for people to spell correctly. So scraped that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.