Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's raining, it pouring

Hopefully we will see the dams filling up a least a little. It has been raining and showering on and off for a couple of days now. It had been nearly a year since we had gotten "rain."

Off to the country today, for a dress fitting. The wedding is 2 months away. Our car broke down the other day so I am driving my parent in laws car, as our other car ( that they use) is not safe for driving in the rain as the fan or something doesn't work to demist the windscreen. I finally had a good night's sleep last night and have finished my work for the morning - Jay is having nap.

I went to the courts to see the JP there. They have recently installed a security thing there. Mum used to work there and said it was about time, as they have been talking about upgrading security like 10years ago when someone was stabbed. Anyway, I was nervous and went through with my house keys in my pocket and the alram went off. I jabbered like a gumby to the security man, who was all very nice about it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.