Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Inspiration


This is just one delightful set. I have always loved Juniper * Berries's creations since seeing a lot of her sew and shows on the Sewing Mamas board. I love that she has not only used a side panel on a girl's set but that it widens into a a flare to make gauchos...I must try that one day, maybe for the next cold season.

It looks so easy to just combine different fabrics, but it is a lot harder than it looks. Sometimes I will have a combo in my head but when I put them together it just doesn't look right...the colours don't quite match or something. However, I have found that I just have to step out and go for it, as you can never really tell until the garment is being sewn together.

I received 3 parcels yesterday...all very exciting. Two prizes and an ebay auction that I won. Still waiting on another couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.