Saturday, August 19, 2006

I love stretch poplin

Very comfy for summer skirts, which is what I have been working on, since Cindy returned my invisible zipper foot. I did not use interfacing at all in the yoke, so I used some cotton tape so that the waist line does not stretch out. I will have to get hubby to take of photo of me wearing the skirt - he is currently out fixing up SIL's car.

This is the first weekend in a long time where he is not working, fixing cars (well, it was unplanned and shouldn't be for to long) and I am not doing kids' church or creche on Sunday. It feels like a holiday. We are going out to lunch and doing some shopping together tomorrow.

Wondering if I should participate in the softie swap on the essential baby sewing thread. I would have no idea what I was doing. Will give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love receiving comments.