Saturday, August 26, 2006

Little changes

Photobucket is down, so I can't upload the other spring-y dress. It is made from one of my favourite prints - different Parisian features.

I have fiddled with my blogger settings, so maybe I can receive comments now, who knows- I hope so.

I have decided to step out with the biz...it is what I have wanted for so long, we are in the position to do it and I have to take risks. I just have to come up with a name. I was going to go for Quirky Threads, the name of the blog, but as there are two other businesses with similar names that I have used (Autumn Threads and Dancing Threads on ebay) I want something else. Something with quirk or quirky in there, as I like that word and like to think that my creations will be somewhat quirky.

Spent some time last night drafting up more dress bodices. I have a whole list of things I want to draft up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie,

    Congratulations on deciding to go ahead with the business :) I am in the same boat and have found the business section in this forum quite helpful:

    http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=101.0

    Cheers,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.