Monday, August 07, 2006

I did some sewing yesterday when I should not have...my eyes were tired and so sore. Yet I really felt like sewing. And I was not thinking clearly...moving ahead a step when I hadn't completed the step beforehand. Oh dear.

Today we are going around looking at tents. We got our sleep-in (Jay is waking up later than usual lately, and it has been heaven for me). I won an ebay auction, fabric this time. Need to work on not spending time there...too much temptation. I go through good patches, but then there are times were much fabric is purchased. I don't think I have a problem though, as I am sewing lots.

2 comments:

  1. unlike some of us *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he...well, one day you will get round to it...for now it is good insulation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love receiving comments.